Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday Sarah

This little book was created a few months back so I could keep all my treasures (photos, ideas, etc) in one place. The first photo I put in my little book was this one...

Yeah, the photo is a little washout but what a beautiful face this is! This is my daughter Sarah at 3 years old in her favorite purple bear t-shirt.

TODAY IS HER 27th BIRTHDAY!

So Sarah, let the celebrations start...

Sleep late, make a wish and blow out your birthday candles, eat a BIG piece of cake, take a nap, eat cake AND ice cream for lunch, shop at Anthropoligie for a new birthday dress, drink a latte, take a long bubble bath, have a mani- and pedi-cure, put on your birthday dress, add a great lip gloss to your beautiful lips, go out to dinner, eat more cake with lots of frosting, dance all night long and get home before your coach turns back into a pumpkin!

BUT MOST OF ALL, Sarah have a spectacular birthday!

Could Hallmark say it any better? I think not.

Happy Birthday to the best daughter a mother could wish for!
Love, Mom XXXXXOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment